4.18.2005

Greetings and Salutations

So this is it - after succumbing to the pressure, i've finally decided to indulge my inner need to write all the time and start one of these up... this is just a hello, how are you type posting - the more meaningful yet still mostly frivolous stuff comes later... and, as boring as this thing might look now, soon enough i will have my compadres who use this site teach me how to make it all look better with all of the various features... in the meantime, please feel free to share any thoughts you may have on my many thoughts - remember, i'm the most neurotic person any of you know, so that should never be discounted when pondering one of my postings... so with that, i bid you all adieu until the next time, which probably won't be too long from now... i'd like to leave you with thoughts of peace and happiness and a very special birthday greeting to my dear friend jennifer garner, who hits double 3's today - i told you leaving that rich, powerful actor for some broke freakshow like me wouldn't be easy, darling, but i'll be damned if we can't make it work... salut!

1 Comments:

Blogger chacha said...

aahhhh so jmg has decided to finally break down and make a blog. i havent posted anything new in a couple days but i will..oh i will. if i can get my burner to work u will be gettin that cd in the mail pritty soon here.
welcome to the neighborhood.

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home